Sunday, December 22, 2013

Behind in posting pix for 2013....

Im a bit behind in posting pix to my blog since most things go on my Facebook Page but here we go catching up from what has gone on in 2013. Not alot of tack making has happened lately as my change of professions has taken up what extra spare time I used to have but this means that our goal of getting a house is NOW more of a reachable goal. So, bare with me as I try to get back on track for 2014. 
My tack work list is also updated....and as always click on pix for bigger view.
Annette Dean's CHAMPION set at NAN 2013.



Vickie Meader's Set at a show.

Her winnings at its first show !!!

My first colored SM parade set at NAN 2013. Im not sure who owns this now.

Ashley Marconi's set.

Terri Sell's set at NAN 2013.
Another pix of Vickie's set.

No comments: