Monday, April 27, 2009

Saddle Studio Updates from Yahoo Group Posting

Updated List as of April 17....

DONE and SHIPPED.......
1. Annette Dean- Matriarch Parade Set
2. Terri Sell- PS Pony Parade set

THE Working LIST.......

1. Carol Johnson- ISH Parade Set- Paid in full
2. Jane Schneider- Parade Set- Paid plus part trade
3. Janette Ammon- Matriarch Parade Set- Trade Paid in Full
4. Marla Walker-Parade Set- Trade Paid in Full

SADDLE RESTORATIONS.....
1. Heather Visser-Fresian Parade set
Saddle together..adding more details to saddle

WAITING LIST.....
1. Katrina Sterry- ISH parade set
2. Kim Lovelace- Breyer ASB parade set
3. Heather Visser- PS Pony Parade Set
4. YOUR NAME HERE !!!!!
5. ON HOLD...I have no contact with you???
Vicki Griffiths- Calamity parade set- Deposit

Also FYI...If you have paid me a deposit and I have not heard from you I can and will bump you down to the waiting list/on hold until I hear from you.

NAN 2009 is coming very soon if you have a set made by me then I will proxy show for you this year.

So, send me your sets !!

Thanks,Wendy

No comments: